1. How can I access the Teacher Zone?
You will need an email address and the access code in your Teacher’s Book. Click on the ‘Register’ button and enter your details in the registration form. Choose your own username and password. Please take care to enter your email address and access code correctly.
2. Do I need to remember my access code every time I access the Teacher Zone?
No, your access code is used once only, for registering. After this you log in with your chosen username and password. If you forget your username or password, please use the link to reset them.
3. My access code doesn’t work
Take care to type in the access code exactly as it appears. Be careful with 0/O and 1/I.
Your code can only be used once, when you first register for the website. If you are already registered and have forgotten your username or password, you will need to use the link to reset these. You can’t use your original code (or a new code) to re-register.
4. What if I teach more than one level of MORE!, do I need to register again for each level?
No, you only need to create your account once. Simply log in to your existing account with your username and password. You won’t need to use the code in the Teacher’s Book for the next level of the course.
5. I’m not using the CIIP edition of MORE!. Can I still access the Teacher Zone?
MORE! (CIIP edition) is a special edition for public schools in the Swiss romand. Access to the Teacher Zone is exclusively for teachers using the CIIP edition.
6. What are the technical and system requirements needed for the website?
This product is optimised for use on the following systems, browsers and devices:
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Internet Explorer 11
- Most recent version of Chrome
- Most recent version of Firefox
- Mac OSX 10.10
- Safari 9.0
- iPad Air 2 optimised for iOS 10.3.2 with Safari
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 AOS 6.0.1 with most recent version of Chrome
- iPhone 6S Plus optimised for iOS 10.3.2 with Safari
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge AOS 6.0.1 with most recent version of Chrome
7. What can I do if I can't find an answer to my question?